Sally Hansen's No. 200, Powder Room

I was sooooo wanting this incredible blush lavender color to work! I waited literally hours in-between coats (one base coat and two coats of polish) but either I have a bad bottle, or something else was happening, but as BEAUTIFUL as this color is, it showed the stroke polish lines and just got bumpy (you can really see it on my pinky and index fingers). I was in a very nicely air-conditioned house and I was so bummed. I also redid it so many times that I practically used 1/2 of the bottle. It's SUCH a pretty color, so if you've enjoyed this one and it's worked for you then maybe I just got a bad bottle.

Edited to add on July 18, 2018 - It's been said not to put your polish in the fridge, but my mom used to do that and I tried it. Results? This same polish that frustrated me with the air bubbles now goes on smoothly and dries perfectly. I love this color and now I put all my polish in the fridge.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Hansen's No. 399, Big Teal

Sally Hansen's No. 880, Black Heart